All Tickets: £24.00
Specific seats cannot be ordered or guaranteed when ordering through AOC Productions.
Orders are on a first come, first served basis.
If a Wheelchair or Wheelchair Escort Seat is required, please see Aberdeen Arts Centre Terms & Conditions below.
Payment can be made by bank transfer only.
Our Ticketing Team will send you details upon confirmation of your tickets being reserved along with your ticket reference number and payment details.
If you know a company member who can collect tickets on your behalf, please put their name in the relevant box.
ABERDEEN ARTS CENTRE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read the following terms and conditions associated with the event before agreeing to proceed.
- Please note: this show contains nudity
- A more detailed version of Aberdeen Arts Centre’s seating plan (including steps) can be viewed online at: www.aberdeenartscentre.com/visit
- Tickets cannot be amended after purchase so use this seating plan to ensure your party are not separated by a wall and that all your party are able to comfortably take their seats without access issues. We have a lift up to our auditorium but please note only seats D - G 2&3 are step free once on the auditorium level. We also have four wheelchair spaces plus companion space which you can only purchase from Aberdeen Arts Centre directly - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book these wheelchair spaces.
- Audience members should wear face coverings inside Aberdeen Arts Centre at all times unless instructed otherwise (reasonable exclusions apply).
- Hand sanitizer will be available to audience members throughout Aberdeen Arts Centre.
- Please encourage everyone in your household/group to adhere to excellent hygiene practises throughout their time at Aberdeen Arts Centre and ask them to ensure all coughs/sneezes are caught in a tissue or elbow and to please dispose of tissues responsibly as soon as possible.
- Before and after each performance chairs, tables, door handles, toilets and any used/touched surfaces will be disinfected.
- Before and after each performance the auditorium will be treated by a fogging machine.
- Staff and volunteers will be provided with PPE and regular hand washing will be compulsory.
Illness/Inability to Attend Performances
- You MUST NOT attend performances if you or anyone in your household becomes unwell.
- You MUST NOT attend performances if you or anyone in your household have:
1) tested positive to COVID-19 or had any of the following symptoms within 14 days of the performance:
· a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
· a cough
· a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
2) Have been in close contact with anyone who has had the following symptoms (to your knowledge)
· a high temperature
· a cough
· a loss or change to sense of smell or taste
3) are considered vulnerable and should be self-isolating
- By purchasing tickets you agree that ticketholders will not attend performances if they or their household members are experiencing symptoms/have been exposed to those detailed above. You are also agreeing to adhere to all guidelines outlined herein and you have read and understood all safety measures taken by Aberdeen Arts Centre as detailed on this page and subsequent risk assessments (available upon request).
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- All persons must observe the Rules and Regulations of Aberdeen Arts Centre.
- All persons must observe any instruction or request issued by any member of venue staff/volunteer.
- Tickets are non-refundable so please check carefully when booking.
- Tickets can only be purchased for personal use only, and not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity, the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise.
- Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than face value is grounds for cancellation of tickets without notice or refund.
- If you experience any problems with your seating enjoyment prior to or during the event or performance please inform venue staff immediately as issues cannot be resolved after the event or performance.
- Please note that £1 of every ticket sale goes towards Aberdeen Arts Centre's building restoration fund.
Cancellation & Postponement
- Any refunds to be made to the purchaser in such circumstances shall be at the discretion of the Event Promoter.
- In the event of a date change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) Aberdeen Arts Centre as agent for the Event Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to notify customers who purchase tickets from TicketSource of the conditions that apply, but shall only offer a refund if, after notification to the Event Promoter, it is instructed to do so by the Event Promoter.
- Nothing mentioned in the aforementioned provisions shall affect the statutory position of the consumer.
- Aberdeen Arts Centre management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject persons in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account) and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers.
- Aberdeen Arts Centre staff and volunteers reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove from Aberdeen Arts Centre any person who in their opinion (a) is causing a nuisance or disruption or who may be a danger to themself or any other persons and/or (b) is or appears to be under age (where relevant).
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
- Late comers will only be admitted into Aberdeen Arts Centre at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the Venue Management. Latecomers not admitted are in no way entitled to a refund; always allow sufficient travelling time to the venue. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- All persons entering the Venue do so at their own risk and Aberdeen Arts Centre will not be liable in any way whatever for death or injury to any such persons or for any loss or damage suffered by them or to any property brought by them to the Venue whether or not arising out of any negligent act or omission on the part of the Venue Operators or its staff or agents so far as the same shall be allowed by the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and excepting always death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Venue or the Venue Operators.
- No cans, bottles, alcohol or food to be taken into Aberdeen Arts Centre.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in Aberdeen Arts Centre.
- No cameras or video or audio recording equipment are permitted on the premises without the express permission of the Event Promoter and Aberdeen Arts Centre.
- Aberdeen Arts Centre has the right to conduct security searches.
- Official merchandising shall only be on sale inside Aberdeen Arts Centre.
- Subject to the foregoing, with regard to personal property, brought to the Venue, liability of the relevant parties shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
- Customer details are managed in accordance with Aberdeen Arts Centre’s data protection policy which is available on request.
- As filming and recording may be carried out at Aberdeen Arts Centre from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment.